Maneuvers are skills/perks that are placed on the quickbar.
They can be classified either "toggle" or "fire and forget" types.
Maneuvers "use" drain power when used.
List of maneuvers, all perks have 3 levels (ie) level 3 is better than level 1
- Distress Call - Emits a distress call on all frequencies to see if anyone will respond and come to your aid.
- Defensive Tactics - Intiate full defense mode on your ship.
- Power to Shields - Transfers additional energy to the shield emmitters.
- Power to Weapons - Transfers additional energy to weapons batteries.
- Power to Engine - Transfers additional energy to engines.
- Evasive Tactics - The ship's computers engages standard evasive tactices.
- Gunner - Special computers subroutines are initiated to increase accuracy of your weapons
- Maneuverability - Auxiliary power is rerouted to thrusters which increases maneuverability of your ship.
- Sustained Thrust - Use auxiliary energy to enhance speed and acceleration.
- Diagnostics - Use the ship's computer to add your crewmen in repairs.
- Hard Turn - Make a sharp turn in a wanted direction by transferring auxiliary power to the thrusters.
- Calibrate beam - Use your onboard computer to specially calibrate critical hit chance for beams.
- Calibrate Railgun - Use your onboard computer to specially calibrate critical hit chance for Railguns.
- Calibrate Plasma - Use your onboard computer to specially calibrate critical hit chance for Plasma.
- Calibrate Shockwave - Use your onboard computer to specially calibrate critical hit chance for Shockwaves.
- Calibrate Missile - Use your onboard computer to specially calibrate critical hit chance for Missiles.
- Calibrate Fusion Torpedoe - Use your onboard computer to specially calibrate critical hit chance for Fusion Torpedoes.
- Multitargeting - Initate a fully automatic attack mode fires all loaded primary weapons on target within the arc range weapon damage increased also.
- Overload - Overloads fires one of the selected primary weapons and hit the target dealing more damage.
- Burst - fires one of the selected primary weapons X amount times.
- Precise Shot - Fires a snigle shot from selected primary weapons with a range increased and damage
- Pierce Shields - Fires a snigle shot from selected primary weapons with a percent chance to pierce the target's Shields.
- 'Anit 'Shield Calibration - Primary weapons are recalibrated to be more effective against shields
- EMP Shockwave - One Shockwave generator selected deals additional percent EMP damage.
- Disabling Shockwave - Shockwave burst that drains target's reload state by a percent.
- Draining Shockwave - Shockwave hit that drains the target's energy and transfers it to your shields.
- Seeker Missile - Guided missile that cannot miss the target and deals additional percent damage.
- Missile Swarm - Fires 4 missiles at your target , damage of each missile is reduced but at level 3 its normal.
- Nuclear Warhead - Missile spreads damage across the ship damaging all its systems, blast radius is also increased and damage percent.
- Fusion Blast - Fires a fusion torpedo that deals additional radiation damage.
( More perks to be added soon also a complete rewrite )